We hope this article provides some clarity with the onboarding process for employers!
What are the steps an employer should take to begin working with Motivo?
Organizations go through these steps to onboard to Motivo:
- Platform demo
- Contract review
- Introduction to supervisors
- Contract signed
- Assigned Employer Care Manager
- Upload employee info
- Begin sessions
- Receive monthly invoice and attendance reports
How long does it take to onboard my organization to Motivo?
Depends on how many associates you have that need supervision. The match matters to us so we work to find the right supervisor for every supervisee.
How does Motivo work with behavioral health employers?
Motivo partners with many different types of behavioral health employers in order to free up internal resources that may be providing supervision today.
- We serve community mental health centers, non-profit organizations, digital health apps, treatment centers, hospital systems, and health plans.
- We assign large employer partners to a dedicated Employer Care Manager who ensures you are matched with the best supervisors for your organization and remain in close contact with you to make sure you have everything you need.
Still, have questions? We'd love to hear from you.
We are here to answer any and all questions you may have about Motivo. If your question wasn’t answered here, reach out to us at email@example.com.